BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Crazy Alfredo!!!!



Alfredo is amazing! I never realized how funny he was till the Hawaii trip. This is one of his amazing stories. before I went on my hike he told me I needed to watch out for menehunes and of course i didn't know what that was so I asked him. He told me they are dwarfs that live in caves under the ground. being funny E.A. and I kept asking him questions about them and he knew every answer back to back he even showed us pictures of them so next time you see him better ask him about them he knows EVERYTHING about them.



So I was looking through one of my teen magizines and there was a picture of some guy with his shirt off and alfredo got mad because he thought it was scandelous. He looked through it for a long time and finally came to a picture of David Archuleta. This is when the fun began he said that David Archuleta was guy but then I told him he was mormon and what would he do if he sat by him in church and his answer and I quote was "I would rather shoot myself!" These are the three reason he says he hates him 1. people worship him more than christ. 2. He looks gay. and 3. He is a moron. The funniest part wass when I left I put a picture of David Archuleta on the refriderator and he got a red sharpie and wrote an M on his head standing for moron. Hahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

Cierra said...

Kao-Haa!! (Hi in Marquesas) Avalon,

I don't really say this phrase, actually I kind of hate it (is kind of cliche) but this is really the time to say it, since I do not say frequently, anyways, "OH MY GOSSSHHH!!!" You really freak me out, with all your supreme intelligence from nowhere. Girl, you even remember the three reason of why I loathe David A.
I am glad that you thoroughly enjoy every single moment in Hawaii. Take care, keep studying hard, and give a hug to Cashel, Juan, your Mama, and your self.

Alfredo Orellana

p.s.-Menehunes rule!

Marissa said...

hahahahah!! alfredo! she told stories about you for forever!! she loves you :)