BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The P.C.C.



We went to the p.c.c. for a whole day thanks to E.A.'s friend who gave us a discount. It was so fun! Sorry these are completly out of order but heres the night show which was amazing!



This is the delicious pinapple delight it has pinapple and rainbow sherbert and it is amazing!



This is us at the luau. I had a lot of pork and a mother load of rolls. I ate like a pig there.



This is me hawaian bowling. Not to brag but I was pretty amazing at it and E.A. on the other hand should stick to California bowling.



This is me hula dancing. My bodacious hips are perfect for this kind of dancing so I am pretty good.



This was the worst part of the whole trip. The poi dum dum dum!!!! It was the most disgusting thing I have tasted in my whole entire life. It tasted very bland.



This was a drum show we saw. It was funny because they got people from the audience and they picked this asian guy and he was soooo funny!!!!



At each exhibit there was cool activities. At this exhibit was a weaving class. We made grass fish and when you flicked your wrist it flew out like you were casting a fish.



These are our sweet tatoos. They stayed on for a very long time. The funniest part is the difference in our skin tone.. hilarious!



This is me doing this thing were you spin the balls on the rope around and do different tricks with them. It is way harder then it looks trust me. This was one of the things E.A. was actually better than me at haha.






Yes that is a real man on a tree. This was one of my favorite things. This guy was super funny he made fire out of coconut skins, climbed a palm tree and made milk out of the coconut.




This is the boat parade we saw which showed all the different polynesian cultures.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

you're welcome for the bodacious hips :)

Cierra said...

yeah right...don't try and act all cool. you know you looooved the poi. you kept asking the guy for more and stealing scoopfuls when he wasn't looking. you almost got us kicked out of the PCC!

and you're right, i was a newb at hawaiian bowling. but i bet i could school you at "california bowling." next time i'm there, it's ON! but i feel better knowing i schooled you at the poi balls (the balls on a string...not to be confused with your beloved food item).

haha bodacious hips. i love you avy.

Avy said...

I would rather eat sushi than eat poi and i hate sushi with a pasion. It is totally on just as long as I get to use the bumpers.