BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FINALLY!!!!!!






Hey everyone i am so sorry for not posting but guess what?????? I got a laptop for christmas so I can blog all the time now. These next pictures are from hawaii when I went for my birthday. It was amazing there. This is when E.A. and Ana Korena picked me up from the airport. E.A. had to go on a wild goose chase for a lei. She said there was this guy selling leis and she was going to buy one but the dude didnt have change so it took her forever to find an atm machine and when she finally found one the guy was gone and all the shops were closed. After she picked me up we found a shop just around the corner so we bought one there and took pictures. To be continued.......

3 comments:

Cierra said...

FINALLY is dang right, sister! you know i have been waiting AGES for you to update this thing...this time you better be for real and keep with it. deal? you have your own laptop so no excuses!

(haha i almost forgot about that lei escapade...see how much i love you?? i ran around like a madwoman in the airport to find you a lei. that's true love)

Avy said...

O i will keep posting I have many more stories to tell about Hawaii(including David Archuleta) and crazy stories about my personal life.

Avy said...

O i will keep posting I have many more stories to tell about Hawaii(including David Archuleta) and crazy stories about my personal life.